Continued from page 1
4. The Mind - Body Problem or The Problem of Physical Basis for Consciousness
5.Are there Multiple Universes ?
6. Is Ours Best of All Possible Worlds ?
7. What Happened Before Big Bang ?
8. What is Nature of Space and Time ?
9. Is Time Travel Possible ? or How to Build a Time Machine ?
10. Is Life a Dream ?
11. What is Life About ?
12. The Problem of Nature and Origin of Mass
13. What is Nature / Physics of I / Self ?
14. The Problem of Unification of Basic Forces
15. The Cosmological Constant Problem
The Problems Solved Without Using NSTP Theory
1. What is Meaning?
2. What is Truth ?
3. What is Knowledge ?
4. What is a Thought ?
5. What is Intelligence ?
6. Can a Thinking Being Ever Reasonably Free Itself from Doubt ?
7. Do Computers Think ?
8. The Riemann Hypothesis
9. The Poincare Conjecture
10. How Synthetic A Priori Knowledge Possible ?
11.The Problem of Existence of Universals
12. What is Relation between Science, Logic, Mathematics, and Philosophy ?
13. Does Free - Will Exist ?
14. What is Good ?
15. What is Beauty ?
The Most Challenging (Unsolved) Problems in Superultramodern Science (SS)
1. What are Superhuman Thoughts ? ( How to Understand Them ? )
2. How to Modulate Central NSTPs ? In particular, how to change values of parameters in central NSTPs ?
3. What is Divine Design (both eternal and non - eternal) ?
4. The Problem of Creation of Non - Eternal Universe
5. Is Human Reason Flawed ?
6. Is Reason Itself Flawed ?
7. How to Verify or Falsify NSTP ( Non - Spatial Thinking Process ) Theory ?
I reckon that solutions to these problems are beyond human intellect. If one solves these problems it has to be regarded as Superhuman, state of being distinctively higher to human.
Dr Kedar Joshi BSc MA DSc DA, PBSSI, MRI Cambridge, UK
The Founder as well as the President of British Superultramodern Scientific Institution (BSSI) email : firstname.lastname@example.org