Continued from page 1
14. Victim assistance - When police just ain't cutting it for you.
15. Nanny cams/hidden cameras - Make sure you can trust your kids, or caretakers.
16. Trash recovery - Investigate someones garbage.
17. DNA/Parernity testing
18. Polygraph testing
19. Executive protection (Body guards/ escort services) - Unarmed or armmed. High profile, or low profile.
20. Collect child support payments - Cant find mother or father? Find them and get money that's lawfully yours.
21. Electronic countermeasures, or counter eavesdropping - Make sure your employees or outsiders are not monitoring you!
22. Accident scene investigations
23. Special assignments - Anything else you can think of, Professional Private Investigators can usually do.
(except help kill someone)
There are certain rules one must follow when choosing a personal investigator. When finding a private investigator, make sure they have a private investigators license. Also keep in mind that work that a private investigator does is strictly confidential and stays between you and them. So if person you're talking to doesn't guarantee confidentiality, then don't bother talking to them again. Another important thing to keep in mind is that all investigators need to be insured. This way, while they are uncovering information that YOU hired them to, and they happen to harm someone, break, or damage anything, then you are not held liable for compensation. A reputable investigator should have no problem presenting a certificate of insurance coverage for you to review and verify. Finally, make sure you get a contract done up, and you read it very carefully. These things will protect you, and help you find a reliable and trust worthy personal investigators.
Looking for a private investigator? http://www.private-investigator-secrets.info
Tyler Falls helps run numourous informational sites and also works for a private marketing firm. Hes available to hire for advise on anything from vitamins, detox and health related topics to website marketing and promotion. Email Tyler @ firstname.lastname@example.org