Continued from page 1
1. Is writer a recognized authority on subject covered?
2. Did writer have a motive in writing book other than imparting accurate information? what is motive?
3. Does writer have a profit interest in subject covered?
4. Are there easily accesible sources to check and verify writers statements?
5. Do writers statements harmonise with my own common sense and experience?
The habit of believing something on basis of little or no evidence is a major human fault to be avoided especially with over abundance of information that is so readily available.
Success is always an internal thing and external trappings are symbols of what has first taken place at an internal level. If you really want your business, either offline or online, to be a success you will always find a way to make it work. With motivation and a big enough reason you become unstoppable.
Goals are what you want, outcomes are what you create. Setting outcomes is key to taking your insights and resources, forming a plan of action and setting out to achieve what you truly want.
Some common areas that prevent people from succeeding are:
1. Inability to manage their finances well.
2. Making bad choices for themselves.
3. Being incapable of taking personal responsibility for their life or their actions (or inactions).
4. They do not know how to set outcomes for creating what they want.
5. They are lazy and would rather procrasinate than take necessary action to ensure success.
Unless you act, outcomes remain nothing more than dreams. It is like person who say's "I am a writer" but never actually writes or completes any writing projects they have undertaken. There are also people you simply love idea of an interenet business but are not prepared to follow through with all that will be required for them to turn ideas into financial profits.
There is a saying "the past does not equal future" Determine what it is you truly want and where you are going then you will be truly unstoppable with biggest success stories yet to happen in such young internet business environment.
To learn more about running a home based business visit "Net Writing and ePublishing Success" the resource center for writers and e-publishers offering ebooks, articles, courses and more for working online from home. http://www.netwrite-publish.com.