Continued from page 1
-There is plenty of fiber in paper thatís stuck to bottom of pizza. Donít be afraid of it.
4. Beer is absolute best beverage you can drink when youíre watching your waistline. It helps to put it right out there in front you where you can see it.
5. Look for foods that have air bubbles in them. Examples include chocolate bars, Twinkies (after you suck cream filling out), soda pop, sponge cake, and cheese puffs. As you know, air has no calories. Look at these foods as wrapping for a low-calorie, low-fat serving of air.
6. Putting ketchup on anything makes it healthy. Think about it. Youíre getting your vegetables in a concentrated paste. Itís like stepping into future... today!!
7. Here are a number of delicious, zero-calorie foods you may not be aware of:
-Anything eaten while standing has zero calories. -Anything eaten off somebody elseís plate has zero calories. -Food sampled for "tasting" purposes during preparation has no calories. -Food sneaked from someone after you distract them is also calorie-free. -Anything eaten after expiration date contains no calories.
8. Eating ice cream can actually help you burn an enormous amount of calories. The key to this lies in its temperature.
Ice cream is very cold. When you eat ice cream, your body must expend energy (a.k.a. calories) to warm it up to your internal body temperature.
When you work through scientific formulas for heat conversion, you can see you will end up expending approximately 6,000 calories to heat up a small dish of ice cream to body temperature. Drinking ice cold beer with your ice cream amplifies this effect.
These diet tips should have you well on your way towards effectively peeling off pounds of unsightly fat.
Think of me next time youíre eating a pizza with french fries and ketchup on top, dunking your donuts in a glass of cold beer, and shoving down Twinkies (with filling sucked out) mashed into a dish of nice cold ice cream!
DISCLAIMER: The preceding information is not medical advice and should not be taken as such. If you feel urge to take any of this "information" seriously, please lie down until feeling goes away. Thank you.
Nick Nilsson is Vice President of BetterU, Inc., an online exercise, fitness, and personal training company. Check out his latest eBook "The Best Exercises You've Never Heard Of" at http://www.thebestexercises.com or visit http://www.fitstep.com. You can contact him at email@example.com or subscribe to BetterU News, his fitness newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org.