Continued from page 1
7. Here's a really tough one! If you are over dress size 9/10, then TAKE OFF 25 points from your score. This may sound harsh and unfair but remember this is petite modeling industry and clients want a figure this size or smaller. If you are a size 9/10 or smaller, score yourself 10 points.
8. If a client calls wanting you to model for no pay but excellent experience, would you answer "YES or "NO"? If you said "YES", give yourself 10 bonus points for being anxious to model no matter what pay is. Getting your foot in door by showing you have experience is one of best ways to launch your career. The competition is so stiff in industry that without this valuable experience a client may very likey pass you on for a different model.
9. If you have a great hairstyle and it has been trimmed or cut in past month give yourself 10 points. If you have roots which are grown out and are visible, take off 20 points! If your hair is clean and manageable without any strange "special effects", give yourself 5 additional bonus points for taking good care of your hair and keeping look mainstream so you can work with largest number of clients possible!
10. If you said "YES" I can get a required wardrobe together easily, give yourself 10 points. If you said, "hey I'm model, aren't you supposed to provide my clothes?", then take off 20 points. If on other hand you said "Gosh, I don't have all that stuff, but if I have to I'll call all my friends to see if I can borrow theirs, or if I have to I'll run to store and get it!" Give yourself 10 points for going extra mile to do whatever it takes to succeed! This shows a client you are great to work with and can boost your career.
11. Keeping current with latest fashion trends is very important in being prepared as a model. If you have excellent fashion sense and wear up to minute clothing styles, give yourself 5 points. If you give others fashion advice add another 5 points.
12. If you would travel over 200 miles to do a modeling assignment, give yourself 10 points. Modeling nearly always involves some type of travel.
13. If modeling is what you have dreamed of for more than 3 years give yourself 10 points. Desire makes all difference in world.
14. Give yourself 5 points if you said "YES".
15. If you wear make-up everyday, you are very comfortable wearing make-up and would have no problem during a modeling assignment. Give yourself 5 points if your wear make-up daily!
If you scored between 125 to 155 points your chances of becoming a successful petite model are very high!
If you scored between 100 to 124 points you need some help but could still make it as a model.
If you scored below 100 points you may have some trouble becoming a successful model and should consider another career.
Find out how to break into the petite modeling industry, and get your face in front of hundreds of clients looking for petite and average models at http://www.petite-modeling.info