Continued from page 1
Lack of public information on general sales methods and techniques used. This is not passive income system. You should work all time you want to run your business.
Common mistakes to avoid
1. Listing an item with wrong auction expiration time. Itís a known fact that more buyers browse auction sites on Sunday evenings than any other time during week.
2. Not giving your listing attention it deserves. Lots of people place items without photos and even good description. Lots of people use all kinds of flashing animation, multicolored text and other bells and whistles in an attempt to entice bidders. Listings like these are distracting, hard to read, and will always discourage people from bidding, resulting in a lower final sales price.
3. Using a reserve price. Using a reserve price to guarantee that one will get a minimum price for an item. People will not bid on "Reserve" auctions as they don't want to get "Reserve not yet met" message.
4. Not planning your business activities. It is always better to create business plan and start implementing it. Ebay business requires procedured to be done everyday so plan it thoroughly.
5. Not selecting several good drop shippers. Your business should be stable. Drop shippers can quit and also they can kill your business by not meeting your expectations. So rotate them until you get several good ones for your business.
You can find books to read first and Online Actions list at http://www.RichTrack.com.
Written by Helen Peshkova, RichTrack.com.
http://www.RichTrack.com is one of the first business oriented education portals. It's the leading online business information network for millionaires. The goal of RichTrack.com is to present business content in a professional, helpful and practical format that helps you getting rich.