Continued from page 1
B. General Rules
(1) Absolutely no talking would be permitted unless authorized by prison personnel.
(2) No females would be on prison staff (anywhere).
(3) No photos of females would be permitted.
(4) Anyone caught engaging in homosexual activity would have surgery performed on them to eliminate future activities. (In fact, if for some strange reason a sexual offender was not executed, he probably would be made a eunuch upon arrival at prison.)
(5) Mail would be sent & distributed only once a week. (All of it would be censored.)
(6) One five-minute phone call "in" would be permitted per month at requested times, and no phone calls "out" would be permitted. Calls would be monitored and recorded for safety's sake. (Remember this is a prison -rights have been forsaken.)
(7) One visit would be permitted per month. (This would be through glass, no touching, and words spoken would be monitored and recorded. No prison breaks are going to be in making.)
(8) Inmates would be constantly shifted around from one area to another and if need be, he could be transferred to another Maximum Security Prison. (This would eliminate formation of "Prison Power Bosses.")
(9) No inmate would be allowed any personal belongings.
(10) Cell searches would be very common and unannounced. (This would disclose any unauthorized smuggled in articles or drugs.)
(11) Rebellious inmates would be subjected to isolated cells with minimal nourishment, until he promised he would stay "in line." If he is in "Solitary Confinement" two times a year, he would be told that his next rebellious act would lead to his execution, and it would be carried out.
(12) Any inmate who insights a riot will be executed.
(13) Sunday would be designated as a day of worship and rest. All religious services would be supervised by Prison Chaplain.
(1) Every inmate would be required to work a minimum of 12 hours a day, (thus no need for "Recreation Periods").
(2) Each inmate would be required everyday to produce a volume of work to pay for his room and board and for at least an hour's pay for a guard at prison as well as an hour's pay of an "outside" law enforcement officer. Thus, prisons would cease to cost tax payer.
(3) Prison clothes would be assigned and each inmate would be responsible for them. If they are abusive to them, then they would go without.
All guards would:
a) undergo strict psychological examination prior to employment and periodically thereafter;
b) have in-depth background checks;
c) be anti-homosexuals;
d) have unannounced drink/drug checks performed on them;
e) understand that if a riot erupts and demands are made by inmates, they would not be met, even if guards life was threatened;
f) be shifted into different areas of prison unannounced (This would eliminate guards getting too friendly with inmates.);
g) undercover guards would be "planted" periodically among inmates to eliminate guards providing drugs, etc., to inmates.
h) undergo periodical unannounced searches (This would eliminate carrying in of unauthorized materials to inmates.)
i) be assured that undercover government agents would be periodically secretly planted within inmate population, even without prison administration's awareness (This would be for purpose of making certain that all is operating properly.)
I would hope and pray that everyone who reads this article would conclude as I have - "AMERICA NEEDS A RETURNING TO SOME BASICS." It is a miracle to me that we have any law enforcement officers at all. When a person puts his/her life on line to guard American citizens and then they have liberal courts to smack wrist of criminals for punishment. If an officer shoots and kills a person committing a crime, they are harassed by an investigating board, and made to feel like they have done something wrong in carrying out their responsibility (protecting citizens from outlaws). May we be praying for guidance from our Creator as to what steps to take to get America back "In Line."
Brother Hoyt W. Allen Jr. is a Restoration author, preacher and director of the KYOWVA Evangelistic Association in Ironton, Ohio. You may visit his website at www.kyowva.com.
Brother Allen's article is courtesy of the The Home Bible Study Institute - www.james1-22.org.
Permission to use is granted if attributed to author, his website and the website of The Home Bible Study Institute.