Continued from page 1
- Easy and inexpensive to create. You don't need a printer or publisher, just a good idea and some software!
- Quickly and easily distributed and updated. Your ebook can easily grow and change.
- Interactivity. Hyperlinks, sound, and video allow reader to become more involved with piece than they would with traditional printed matter.
- Immediately accessible. In a matter of seconds someone can download an ebook.
- Permanence. Unlike radio or television, ebooks are a more permanent media. They can be read at leisure. This makes ebook material more likely to be remembered and referenced.
-Easy to navigate. Hyperlinks can be used both within piece and to links on Internet.
- Less barriers to market. Anyone with a computer and some software can create an ebook. No waiting and hoping to get published. Once you write an ebook, your place in market is certain.
-Allow total creative freedom. You don't have to work through an editor, a design house, or wait for red marks to be placed on your script. You are in charge of look and feel of your piece!
You can use ebooks as a free giveaway, as a thank you gift, or as an add-on bonus when a customer purchases a product or service. Looking for a surefire way to get better response to your survey? Reward visitors who fill out your survey with an ebook. An ebook on disk makes a fantastic virtual brochure. Make a big impact with prospects when you placing your ebook on disk and tuck it in with a sales letter.
If you have ever dreamed of writing a book, then I invite you seize this opportunity to write your own ebook. Whether your goal is one of fame, fortune, notoriety, or personal accomplishment, writing an ebook can be a step in right direction.
Kristie Tamsevicius is President of Kristie's Custom Design (http://www.kcustom.com) a full service web development and hosting services.