Continued from page 1
11. See fitness and health as a privilege, not something to take for granted.
12. Enjoy contributing to health of others by having a partner or friend to exercise with, as well as recruiting others who desire to feel better and have more energy.
13. Avoid monotony by taking up new forms of exercising or using things that keep you motivated and inspired like new shoes or great music.
14. Work to take your exercise to new levels of intensity.
15. Subscribe to fitness magazines to keep focused on health as an overall way of life.
16. Invest in right tools, good shoes, a health club membership, a portable MP3 player, fitness equipment, a personal trainer, etc.
17. Don’t compare your body to others. Instead, work to be your personal best.
18. Move beyond boundaries of weight loss and into total fitness. Measure success by way your clothes fit, and not a number on a scale.
19. Make it your goal to do some form of exercise 6-7 days a week.
20. Create an exercise schedule day before, instead of leaving it to chance or waiting to “find” time. If our last two Presidents of United States can find time to work-out 5 days a week, you can find time too!
21. Get adequate amounts of sleep. Remember that people who exercise regularly fall asleep faster and sleep more soundly.
Fitness professional working for Powder Blue Productions. Powder Blue Productions is a fitness minded company. We train instructors to teach Turbo Kick™ and PiYo™, 2 programs that put the fun back into exercise. In addition, we offer an in home fitness program called Turbo Jam™.