Continued from page 1
7. Is your child embarrassed by what she learned in sex education class and doesnít want to talk to you about it?
8. Does your child come home with bruises he got from some bully whom teacher did not control?
9. Ask your child how many hours a day he or she learns reading, math, and other academic subjects, versus other classes about pagan religions, multiculturalism, sex-education, or other social-psychological conditioning classes.
10. Ask your child about stories she reads in class or exercises teachers have her do. Is school indoctrinating your child with values or ideas that you think are harmful or dangerous?
11. Are your childís textbooks dumbed-down and do they teach values you donít approve of?
If your child exhibits any of these danger signals, it may be time to seriously consider taking your child out of public school and looking for better education alternatives. "Public Schools, Public Menace" has a whole Resource Section devoted to these great education alternatives.
Joel Turtel is an education policy analyst. He is also the author of "The Welfare State: No Mercy For The Middle Class." Contact Information: Website: http://www.mykidsdeservebetter.com, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 718-447-7348, Article Copyrighted © 2005 by Joel Turtel