Continued from page 1
(1) Killer Covers e-Book covers designed specifically for your product at $117. They also design software boxes and e-zine covers. I recommend taking a look at samples. Very professional results. http://www.killercovers.com
(2) eBook Cover Art This is not software but a service. $99 for a professionally designed e-book cover. Nice graphics but site is rather unconvincing. http://www.ebook-cover-art.com
(3) Dynamite Covers Professionally designed covers starting at $99.95. This company is owned by Simon Grabowski, CEO of GetResponse autoresponder, Implix Corp. After processing your payment online you are taken to a form which will let you choose your style and provide more personal information such as title, your name, business/product topic, etc. The guarantee a cover in 5 days or less from date of order. Booklets, newsletters, web-based membership cards, CD and video boxes, and tapes are all available. Your finished cover is sent to you as an optimized graphic by either e-mail or over web. http://www.dynamitecovers.com
(4) Perfect Covers Covers designed on an individual basis, starting at $87. You can choose from e-book, report, or e-zine cover, software box, report cover, membership card. In 3d you can request multiple sizes. For a flat 2d image you receive graphic in three different sizes. You can receive add-ons such as a matching web site header for an additional cost. http://www.perfectcovers.com
(5) Max Covers e-Book covers and e-book mini-site graphics all in a single package for $149.99. The package includes a 3d image of your cover in three different sizes, matching mini-site header, matching order button, a 2d cover image, a matching footer image, and a matching background image for your site. Site owned by and design work by Max Rylski. Two years experience in site and graphic design. He offers a 72 hour turnaround time on first draft of your cover. One very nice bonus is that he includes cover design Photoshop files along with fonts used just in case you need to modify anything at a later date. http://www.maxcovers.com
(6) Absolute Covers Will design e-book, cd, e-zine and magazine covers as well as covers for reports and such. You must contact them for a free quote. Offers anywhere from 48 hour to 5 days for a finished product. You don't have to pay until you are satisfied with your product. Quite unheard of in this business. You will also get a banner image, order button, a basic web site template, a 2d image of your cover, and a matching icon. http://www.absolutecovers.com/5/index.php
Unless you knew about contents of a book prior to purchasing it, would you buy a book with a torn, faded, or even blank cover? I am betting you will say no. I know title would need to be very compelling to convince me to purchase. This is why it's important to have a professional design for your info product cover. On inside its content that matters. But to stimulate a sense of credibility, you need to 'tickle' visual appeal.
Dan J. Fry is an independent researcher and owner of e-Kinetic.com, a site devoted to providing resources for small budget home businesses. He has a PhD in Physics and is married with two daughters and two cats. Subscribe to his free E-Zine on home business resources at mailto:e-kinetic@GetResponse.com or by visiting his Home Business Infopreneur Resources and Tips site.