Continued from page 1
4. To form pot "rim", glue twine around bead "pot", about 2/3 to top, above "handle" holder side seed beads.
5. Glue 1/4-inch paper scrap over top hole of large bead "pot".
6. To form pot "handle", bend wire into U-shape. With pliers, bend each end at right angle, glue into bead "handle" anchors.
7. Paint entire bead "pot" and handle black.
8. Carefully spread glue over top of "pot" bead inside pot "rim." Then spread Gold Glitter onto glue and allow to dry.
9. Cut green paper into small tear-drop shapes. Glue four to a tiny piece of wire to form "shamrock" and "stem." Then glue to side of "pot" or onto pot "handle."
10. Add a small green bow if you so desire. Then print in gold on side of black kettle -- "Pot O' Gold" or "Good Luck!"
JOAN BRAMSCH is a family person, educator, writer and E-publisher. Her articles appear internationally in print and online. Six of her best-selling adult novels - near one million copies - have worldwide distribution. Her Empowered Parenting Ezine serves 1000 parents around the globe. http://www.JoanBramsch.com mailto:email@example.com