Continued from page 1
6. For parents, know that there are millions of predators out there, so put right safeguards in effect to protect your family. There are online safety tips that must be followed for children, not just yourself.
7. It's easy to build relationships via Chat and Net. The attraction to online dating is how easy it is to fill out a profile and suddenly have a list of "Top 10" matches. If you're too needy, you think how close you are to long walks on beach and even experiencing a falling star together! And for every one of stories that you hear about meeting and dating perfect man, there are stories of relationships that end traumatically when a date's wife answers phone. Don't let a true life online dating experience that started in a Chat Room, end with yourself in counseling, a total wreck.
8. We live in an age of instant communication with mobile phones, sms, internet relay Chat, instant messaging, ICQ. You surf Web and up pops a message from a potential lover. The nice thing about Internet dating is that you can do it at your own pace without taking time away from work. But don't let that rush you into anything. There are unfortunately a lot of opportunities for unsavory members of our society.
9. Many more millions are entering online dating unarmed and this is why reported number of dangers is increasing. Many stories of unsavory online dating liaisons are taking place. Imagine horrible dates and unpleasant experiences that are not being reported, because people are either too embarrassed or afraid to share their online dating experiences with anyone.
10. Don't ever be duped by an online dating suitor. There are tales of deceit and heartbreak, don't be one of them.
dedicated to offering news, articles, and instruction on online dating. You have a definite choice in how you play the dating game! Visit http://www.askonlinedating.com for more information.