Continued from page 1
WIN #4 - YOU!
Hey, come on now, you weren't going to do all this work and not get your goal accomplished ;o) There are huge pay-offs here for you, by going a content route vs a "hard sell" route:
1. Income - of course this goes without saying. You are in business and in order to stay in business you need to make sales.
2. Credibility - by providing content you have in long run proven that you know your stuff and build trust and rapport with a customer.
3. Customer List - "holy grail" of maketing. By helping your customer it led to a sale, however, it can also lead to many future sales from just that one customer. Remember it's ten times harder to find a new customer than it is to keep an existing one.
Help your customers by providing information/content.
Add in fact that with that same content you are working with Search Engines - which of course gives you not only a visitor, but a better quality visitor.
And what do you get???
You betcha sales, trust and rapport with your customer, one who is one for life.
Now...is that not a great winning eBusiness???
There are two ways to add content to your site.
1. Swipe (with permission) articles, that relate to theme of your site, that others have written. This is a great way to get content you need, especially if you are not confident at writing your own material. There are tons of article databases online that you can visit and you have permission to re-use. Just remember to check and READ THEM FIRST. I mean come on, you have an image to project and you want to make sure that articles you are using will keep you in good "light" of your customer. You can find article databases by doing a search on google. You can go here for a bunch of articles that will get you started...and yes you have permission to use them, just follow disclaimer. http://www.profitspace.com/articles.html
2. You of course can write your own articles. I STRONGLY recommend this marketing tactic for EVERYONE. There are several reasons why I say this. From a marketing standpoint it is a powerful marketing tool that doesn't involve money, it does involve your time, but pay-back can be very huge. Plus, we ALL have knowledge to share so why not share it where it is going to do best good...on your site! If you want to try your hand at writing your own articles then consider taking a look at eZine Article Creator. It will help you write great articles and there is a submission tool that will fire your articles off to other publishers...wow, two marketing tactics in one!!! Check it out by going here http://www.profitspace.com/eac
Use one or both ways, but whatever you do add content and build relationship with your customers, search engines and beyond!
Denise Ryder is a Marketing Coach writing from her home office in Northern Ontario (Canada). Hey...are you a do-it yourself marketer? Are you struggling a little? Need just a little help??? Can you imagine how far your business could grow with a Marketing Coach in your pocket??? Take a no cost Test Drive TODAY!! http://www.profitspace.com/coach