Continued from page 1
3. Organize your time. This simple yet effective task will enable to do much more work and have more family time than just going from one thing to another, trying to figure out what to do next.
4. Exercise. This is another thing you can do with family or solo. Go for a nice brisk walk or hop on your bike and go for a ride. Exercise is a great stress reducer and it also helps refresh your mind.
5. Get involved with your kids lives. Talk to them. By doing this you will feel much more in control in your personal and work life. This will give you a stability you might not feel otherwise.
6. Have a date night with your hubby/wife or sweetheart. Sometimes we get lost in our lives and don't take time to really be with each other. To do this is extremely important because if we are happier and more relaxed with our mate, that feeling will spill out into other areas of our lives, making us more productive.
7. Take a day off from your computer. Go out for day with your family and do not even think about email or websites or business of any kind. After such a day, you will be refreshed and ready to get back to work.
You can find more info and ideas here: http://www.family.org/ http://www.familyplay.com/ http://family.go.com/ http://www.familylife.com/
Besides many other things, having Web Success has instilled in me just how important family is. No matter what life throws at you, always make time for family!!
Terri Seymour owns and operates MyOwnEzine.com MyOwnEzine.com is a website, ezine and service which provides the resources, tools, guidance and more to help you start, publish and promote your own ezine. You can contact Terri at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Subscribe at mailto:email@example.com or visit http://www.myownezine.com for lots more info.