Continued from page 1
12) Have you used specific numbers and facts in your copy to build instant credibility?
13) Have you included credibility creators, like why you’re an authority on subject, testimonials, and case studies?
14) Does your sales letter have a nothing to risk guarantee that shows your confidence in your offer?
15) Do you include a reason why you’re making this offer? Are you doing it because you are tired of seeing people scammed on Internet and what to provide them with solid information they can use for profit immediately? Or are you giving them a dirt-cheap price because you have an overstock on inventory and it’s costing you more to store product in your warehouse?
16) Does your sales letter give details of what customer needs to do? Call now. Or, simply fill out form below, enclose your check or money order for $24, and mail to….
17) Do you make it easy for your potential customer to act on your offer?
18) Are you offering bonuses to increase response, or do you create high-perceived value for your product or service?
19) Did you create a sense of urgency in your letter, explaining that price is for a short time or quantities are limited?
20) Have you answered all questions a prospective customer has about your product?
Grady Smith provides hard-core killer copywriting at prices you can afford. Use him for your sales letters, classified ads, and auto responder messages to set your marketing efforts on fire. Stop by http://www.cheap-copy.com and get your FREE critique and quote to learn how YOU can make more money!