Continued from page 1
• Pure dark bitter chocolate is heart healthy and is very high in antioxidants
• Prunes are high in calcium and increase iron absorption. They are also great for bowel regularity ... Viva la fiber!
• Oranges and lemons are high in vitamin C and bioflavonoids
• Cinnamon is anti viral, anti bacteria and helps to level blood sugar.
• Bananas are high in potassium and also contain vitamin B6.
• Oats are an excellent soluble fiber. They can also help lower high cholesterol levels. They also contain selenium which is associated with reducing risk for cancer. Also helps to level blood sugar. And as for few drops of brandy..... Well, that's where a little decadence comes in.
If you are making a party, you can dress-up all of your favorite fruits in same manner. It will make a platter filled with heavenly, enchanting delights that pleases palate, soothe soul and protect heart... Who could ask for better nutritional royal treatment. All rights reserved.
Michael Levy is the author four books "What is the Point? "Minds of Blue Souls of Gold" "Enjoy Yourself - It's Later Than You Think" and "Invest with a Genius." Michael's poetry and essays now grace many web sites, Journals and Magazines throughout the world.His philosophies have become a major source of Truth, Wisdom and Love for many people. http://www.pointoflife.com