Continued from page 1
3. Easy Money. Network distributors who are successful know their products, their customers, company's vision, and are ready to do that which is necessary "hard work". A distributor whose mind-set is on laying a "foundation" rather than looking for easy money will be around a lot longer.
4. Be cautious of plans that claim you will make money through continued growth of your "downline" -- commissions on sales made by new distributors you recruit -- rather than through sales of products you make yourself.
5. Don't pay or sign any contracts in an "opportunity meeting" or any other high-pressure situation. Insist on taking your time to think over a decision to join. Talk it over with your spouse, a knowledgeable friend, an accountant or lawyer.
6. Do your homework! Check with your local Better Business Bureau and state Attorney General about any plan you're considering -- especially when claims about product or your potential earnings seem too good to be true.
Top MLM Companies
1. Amway Corporation - A Global Leader in Multilevel Marketing 2. Dorling Kindersley Opportunity selling children's books. 3. The Body Shop Offers skin and hair care products with information covering campaigns, values and company. 4. Golden Neo-Life Diamite International A multi-level marketing company selling nutritional products and water filtration systems. 5. Nu Skin Enterprises Corporate site. Direct selling company with three divisions, Big Planet, Nu Skin and Pharmanex. 6. Big Planet An internetworking company offering a financial opportunity to a vast network of sales representatives. 7. Herbalife International Corporate site. Independent distributor offer selling personal care and nutritional products. 8. Avon Products, Inc. Corporate site. Representative opportunity selling cosmetics, clothing, toys, perfume, jewelry, books, and videos. 9. Tupperware Official U.S. web site with products available for sale, and information on parties. Work at home career opportunities. 10. Seasilver USA Offering nutritional supplements. Includes distributor information.
Written by Helen Peshkova, RichTrack.com.
http://www.RichTrack.com is one of the first business oriented education portals. It's the leading online business information network for millionaires. The goal of RichTrack.com is to present business content in a professional, helpful and practical format that helps you getting rich.