Continued from page 1
8. The richest blessings follow those who follow rules and honor universal laws for abundant living: laws for wellness, success, relationships, prosperity, spirituality, and service to others.
9. When you follow rules, life works. If you think you ever really get by with breaking rules, you are only fooling yourself.
10. True personal independence is freedom from reaction—the ability to choose actions and make choices that will influence positively future of our lives and our world.
11. The Creator knows what it is we need to be doing and will provide us with plenty of chances to show up. However, we will not get an unlimited number of chances, and we cannot ever assume that we will have tomorrow.
12. Living serenely does not mean that we deny problems or avoid responsibility for solving them. Just opposite—we find clarity and presence of mind to deal with issues of daily living in positive constructive ways. You cannot control all circumstances in life; however, you can learn from them. You can choose to allow every circumstance to make you stronger, wiser, more knowledgeable, more skillful, and more loving.
You can control your ability to design your life and your philosophies. A philosophy of personal responsibility allows you to live from an inner core of integrity. It will bring a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.
© Copyright 2005 by Steve Brunkhorst. Steve is a professional life success coach, motivational author, and the editor of Achieve! 60-Second Nuggets of Inspiration, a popular mini-zine bringing great stories, motivational nuggets, and inspiring thoughts to help you achieve more in your career and personal life. Get the next issue by visiting http://AchieveEzine.com