Continued from page 1
The easiest thing to do is to place all your ads on one autoresponder and rotate them once a month (or on a regular basis) so that everyone's ad gets maximum exposure - it's only fair. This autoresponder is your full list.
BOXING CLEVER! The next step is to construct text boxes for all members of your ring. These boxes all need to contain unique "previous" and "next" links:
* Using index cards or separate sheets of paper, list all your members (including yourself) in alphabetical order and number from 1 to whatever.
* Write down each member's sample ezine link underneath their name. This was requested in your invitation.
* On each sheet, write words "previous" and "next" on separate lines. These relate to previous and next ezine samples.
* Number 1 in your ring will need sample ezine link from final member of your ring. Write this link next to "previous." Then write sample ezine link from number 2 in your ring beside "next" for number 1.
* This sounds a little tricky, but it's not. Simply work your way through your sheets of paper remembering that "previous" requires sample ezine link from previous member numbered in ring, and "next" requires sample ezine link from next member numbered in ring.
* Each sheet should now contain unique links needed for all your members.
* Construct a text box for your ring. Example:
======================================================= YOUR EZINE-RING NAME GOES HERE Sample Best [your field] Ezines - FREE!
Full List: firstname.lastname@example.org =======================================================
FINAL COUNTDOWN. The last step is to send text box to all your members. "Full list" requires autoresponder link that you set up earlier. The only parts that change for each member are "previous" and "next" links that are now conveniently written underneath each member's name.
ADDED VALUE. By setting up an EzineRing, instead of simply participating in one, you've got a lot to gain. Sure, you'll have to organize and monitor whole thing, but you can also identify yourself as ring owner in both text box and full list - these can be used to direct traffic back to your website. You can also, for example, reserve odd ad space in your full list, to promote some of your affiliate links. You are limited only by depths of your imagination ....
Marie Williams | email@example.com DISCOVER how you can publish your own successful ezine. We provide everything you need to build a newsletter: FREE ezine templates, FREE training, FREE tips, and ezine makeovers. PLUS, all NEW subscribers receive 5 FREE gifts. Get Absolute Ezines -- get all the ANSWERS! *** Subscribe TODAY: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ***