Continued from page 1
This lack of balance between demands made and support given is what prematurely gives rise to early signs of menopause. And are health problems you are having related in any way? Very likely!
When taking a women’s health and early signs of menopause test, here's what should be considered:
1. Which symptoms do you have? Certain symptoms are related to each other and are related to same underlying causes. Knowing which symptoms you have is important information.
2. How mild or severe are your symptoms? Perhaps a symptom is mild and it’s not a big deal. It may be moderate to severe, meaning you can deal with it but it is a real problem. Or you may consider it very severe, in other words, you can barely function because of it.
3. What are you demanding of your body? Are you frequently under stress? Do you not always eat when you should? What prescription drugs are you taking? What about consumption of caffeine and alcohol?
4. What kind of support are you giving your body? What do you eat, do you exercise and are you taking a high-quality nutritional supplement?
5. What is your age? Your age is important, because you need to compare your health with other women your age.
By taking women’s early signs of menopause test, you can find out more about your health, symptoms you may have, what that means and what to do about it.
Copyright 2005 InfoSearch Publishing
Olinda Rola is President of InfoSearch Publishing and webmaster of http://www.safemenopausesolutions.com - a website of natural treatments for a variety of health problems. For additional information about the online early signs of menopause test, visit the Womens Health Clinic to read more.