Continued from page 1
5. Ask owner of web site if they would want to trade advertising. If you don't get as much traffic as they do, you could throw in some extra incentives.
6. Propose a cross promotion deal with web site. You both could promote each others products or services together in one package deal. This means a mention and link back to your web site.
7. Give web site a testimonial for their product or service. Include a little text link for your web site with testimonial. You never know; it could end up on their ad copy.
8. Post your advertisement on their free classified ad section on their web site. You want to be sure you have an attractive headline so they will read your ad.
9. Post your text link on their free-for-all links page. You want to go back and post your link regularly so it stays towards top.
10. Sign their guest books. You could leave a short compliment about their web site on their guest book. Just include your signature file and link at end of your message.
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July, 2005. Zabang