Continued from page 1
11. Birthday Journal - Have your friends pick a date and journal why they picked that date, and ask them to retell a funny story, journal how you met, or say why they care for you as they do.
12. Recipe Journal - Journal past and present recipes. Include where you got recipe, where and when you served it, who was there, and what they thought. You can keep a journal for salads, dinners, and a third for desserts.
13. Sports Journal - Journal your experiences with your favorite team. 14. Health Journal - Journal how you feel physically and what you are going thru health wise.
15. Diet/Exercise Journal - Journal what you eat, and your current times, distances, repetitions, weights, and other capabilities, tracking your progress.
16. Finance Journal - Daily you can journal all expenses, certain expenses, or have a place to keep this journal for family or employees to enter their expenses. You can also use this journal idea to track your present financial situation, or reflect on what you want to change or keep same.
17. Collection/Hobby Journal - Journal your experiences and feelings about what you collect or your hobby, your stamps, coins, furniture, scrapbooking, dolls, etc. Besides journaling about actual collection, you can record your feelings, what you saw, what you heard, who you met.
18. Focus Journal - Journal what you want to focus on tomorrow, or what you did focus on today.
19. Joke Journal - Journal a joke a day. Make one up or record a good one that you heard.
20. Travel Journal - Journal your travels, all those adventures and experiences.
Doreene Clement, a cancer victor and author of The 5 Year Journal, is currently writing a new book, Blessed, about her life and her cancer experience. For more information www.the5yearjournal.com 480.423.8095 Copyright 2005 OMDC, LLC All Rights Reserved
Feel free to pass this along to your friends. If you want to see my column, About Journaling, every month, www.the5yearjournal.com