Continued from page 1
· "Another admitted he didn't do all of duties listed in his résumé – but he assured hiring manager that it didn't matter." 
· Applicant asks for a raise during interview
· Applicant asks how soon he can have interviewing manager's office
· "Applicants offered their interviewers gifts, money, and even sex in return for a job offer, and one job seeker offered to shine hiring manager's shoes." 
Now this is NOT to say that all Americans show up at interviews a "brick shy of a load". I would not dare make such a generalization. So let me go on record so I don't get a lot of nasty emails. Not every American without exception shows up at job interviews with "the porch light on but no one's at home". Just a lot of you apparently do.
Do not, and I repeat, do not do these (are you still listening Lord Jesse and Prince Al?) at job interviews. I guess no one told you these were not good things to do when applying for work:
· Pick your nails · Light up tobacco or other smoking products · Fart · Belch · Pick your nose or any other bodily orifice · Scratch your private parts · Spit
I am not making this stuff up. Americans really will do this, and more, at job interviews.
This behavior is what Mexicans would call "uneducated". And you know what? THEY ARE RIGHT!
So Lord Jackson and Prince Albert, perhaps you should take a long and hard look at reasons American employers are hiring more and more Mexicans! What do you think of that?
 Weirdest Interview Behavior by Laura Morsch, CareerBuilder.com
Doug Bower is a freelance writer and book author. He lives with his wife in Guanajuato, Mexico. His newest book Mexican Living: Blogging it from a Third World Country can now be seen at http://www.lulu.com/content/126241