Continued from page 1
6. Use a strong guarantee on your banner ad. You could include guarantee as a headline for your offer. It could read double or triple your money back guarantee, lifetime your money back guarantee, etc.
7. Tell people to click on your banner ad. Newbies to internet may net even know they can click on banners. Just having phrase "click here" on your banner will increase your clickthroughs.
8. You could advertise a trial or sample offer. This will tell people there is no risk or obligation if they click on your banner ad and try out your product or service.
9. Tell people major benefit of your product, web site or service on your banner ad. It could be benefits like make money, lose weight, increase energy, save money, save time, etc.
10. You could advertise a free offer on your banner ad. People love free stuff. The freebie should relate to your target audience. If freebie is attractive to them they will click.
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July, 2005. Zabang