Continued from page 1
7. Photos and Videos Talk to personnel and clarify what you want done. Sometimes, they just do things their own way and couple ends up with really crappy results. Professionals are your best bet and they understand need of planning your wedding to perfection.
8. Attendants List all people you want to have as your attendants and notify them as soon as possible. Just because you're marrying doesn't mean that world will stop spinning and watch you in all your splendor. Take into consideration that people may have to rearrange their schedules to make it to your big day. Yes, planning your wedding take tremendous effort not only on you but on your attendants too.
9. Showers No wedding is complete without showers. Since bride is busy planning her wedding, this duty might fall into hands of mothers or maid of honor.
10. Wedding speeches In midst of planning your wedding, take time to stop and list all you want to say on day of your wedding. An impromptu speech is sincere, yes, but you might feel put out that you neglected to put emphasis on some people that really helped you a lot.
11. Maps If your venue is in an area that is not so widely known, a map will be very useful. It will lessen guests' aggravation on not finding place and asking for directions.
12. Nitty Gritty Details These are often overlooked in chaos that is called "Planning your wedding". These are little things that you might forget like having your gown cleaned and pressed ( if it's an heirloom), wobbling in your high heeled wedding shoes, delivery of gifts, your honeymoon itinerary, gifts and thank you cards. Try listing all of them and have someone look into them for you.
I hope you enjoyed these tips! If you would like a FREE wedding budget planning spreadsheet, please visit www.wedding-budget-planner.com
Are you looking for some help planning your wedding? My Wedding Planning ebook is packed full of tiups and ideas - visit www.wedding-budget-planner.com for details.If you would like a FREE wedding budget planning spreadsheet, please visit www.wedding-budget-planner.com