Continued from page 1
7. Marketing tools. If program provides you with tools like web pages, auto responders, hit tracking counters, banners, sample promotional copy, downline management systems etc you obviously donít need to provide your own. This means two things. Firstly it minimises your costs and secondly saves you a lot of time setting them up.
8. Reputation. Itís more profitable to promote a program with a good reputation. Make sure program is viewed as reputable in marketplace. One way to do this is to conduct a search using programís name and word ďscamĒ. Do same for a number of programs and youíll soon get a feel for their reputation.
9. Profitability. The best online programs make money for their owners and for people who work in them. Satisfy yourself that program provides a profit for all.
10. Sales commission. Beware programs that pay very high affiliate commissions. If a program pays very high commissions product may be over priced (a problem) or program may not have a viable business model (also a problem)
11. Compensation plan. Ensure there is provision in compensation plan for you to benefit from your direct sales and from efforts of those you introduce to business. Also look for a program, which pays residual income (sell it once, get paid forever) as well some up front payment.
12. Free look. The best online programs will allow you to join for free before signing up. These programs have nothing to hide.
With these 12 tips you can now determine best online program for you.
Good hunting and hereís to your success!
Brian Pratt is a 46 year old New Zealander with over 10 years internet experience. He owns and operates a Plug-In Profit Site at http://www.bestrealincome.com. You can contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org