Continued from page 1
11. When you purchase a product and it exceeds your expectations e-mail business a testimonial. Make sure your statement is detailed. Give them permission to publish it on their web site if they link to your site.
12. Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic. Give people option of adding directory to their web site by linking to it. Put your business ad at top of directory's home page.
13. Exchange content with other web sites. You could trade articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties could include a resource box at end of content.
14. Allow people to download software at no charge from your web site, if they link to your web site. The software could be freeware, shareware or demos.
15. Trade other forms of advertising to people that link to your web site. You could trade e-zine ads, print ads, autoresponder ads, classified ads, ebook ads, etc.
16. Give away web space to people for free. Since you are giving it away for free, request they link to your site by placing your ad or banner to site.
17. Join or create a web ring. A web ring is a group of web sites on a similar subject agreeing to link together. To find a web ring to join type keywords "web rings" into your search engine of choice.
18. Create an online club or association. Tell your visitors what's included in membership and what it costs to join. Offer them a free membership if, in exchange, they link to your web site.
19. Allow people to use an online service or utilities from your web site if, in exchange, they link to your web site. The online service could be an e-mail account, search engine submission, web page design, copywriting, proofreading, etc.
20. Offer a free e-book to your web site visitors. The ebook should be related to your target audience. Allow them to give e-book to their own web site visitors by linking directly to your web site.
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with The Paid Surveys Report, introducing a very successful paid surveys database. http://www.paidsurveysreport.com