Continued from page 1
13. Include a back end product o.ffer inside your "customer's only" online club.
14. Join someone else's affiliate program and use it as an upsell or back end product.
15. Follow-up with your customers to see if they're happy and o.ffer them another product.
16. O.ffer people a f.ree sample of your product and tell them they will get a discount if they o.rder now.
17. Send your customers a "thank you" e-mail with a back end o.ffer attached.
18. O.ffer your customers add-on products like gift wrapping, batteries, imprinting, etc.
19. Allow your customers option of signing up to your "future product offers l.ist".
20. Explain to people that for extra money, they can extend g.uarantee or warranty of product.
Quote of Day:
"It's good to have money and things that money can b.uy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you haven't lost things that money can't b.uy." -- George Horace Latimer
Eugenijus Sakalauskas is an established ezine publisher and direct marketer who specializes in developing new ideas and methods on Website Marketing & Home Business Secrets Get FREE infomailto:email@example.com Support:firstname.lastname@example.org