Continued from page 1
23. Double up. Instead of offering one item at a special price, offer two. On average, extra item brings in an additional 45% more sales.
24. Bonus value. It is common to offer FREE bonuses with every purchase on www. If you don't offer free bonuses you are losing sales. FREE bonuses are part of internet culture. Since everyone offers FREE bonuses, make yours stand out by giving it a price value. Instead of offering a FREE ebook, offer a FREE ebook worth $29.99.
25. Swap ads. If you publish an ezine, swap ads with other ezine publishers to increase your exposure.
26. Define your USP. What makes your business different than your competitors? Your USP, or Unique Selling Point gives your customers a reason to buy from you instead of someone else. Are your products bigger, faster, cheaper? Every business has a USP. Find yours and promote it. 27. Testimonials. Your customer's opinions are worth gold, especially if they write them down. Include testimonials from satisfied customers in all of your promotional material. This technique gives your product or service more credibility in eyes of your prospects.
28. Pre-sell. If you are introducing a new product, ask your customers for their opinion a few weeks before product is released. This gives you time to tweek and polish product to perfection before its release. When your product is released, you can send customers who have responded with suggestions a special discount on product as a thank you for their help.
29. Test. Send a trial offer to a percentage of your mailing list. From response, you can gauge whether to roll out offer to your entire list or rework details and try again. Testing saves you money and increases your sales by giving you feedback in small blocks before you use up your whole database.
30. Short and sweet. Keep your prospecting emails short and to point. Long emails are often deleted before they are read. To present detailed information, get prospect hooked in your short email and invite them to visit your site for details.
And there you have it, complete set of 30 award winning techniques to kick your sales into high gear. Implementing just a few of these techniques will increase your sales. Imagine if you implemented them all!
I wish you much success with all of your marketing.
Terry Telford is the author of the popular ebook, Website Ladder, and the founder of bpc publishing, where you can pick up your FREE and almost FREE website marketing and traffic tools. Visit http://www.bpcpublishing.com today!