Continued from page 1
3. Customer Referrals - Go to your current customers and get power of referrals working for you. Set up some sort of a contest or special offer for them in exchange for them helping you. Create that win/win - you'll be surprised at how well it will work for you.
4. Advertise - The idea during slow times is NOT to quit your advertising. Unfortunately when times are slow that is first thing that we do. If you have been tracking a particular ad and it isn't pulling then revise it and keep revising until it does pull, but don't pull out all together.
5. Write Articles - You need to get exposure and drum up new business, articles are certainly one of THE most cost effective marketing tools...AND THEY WORK.
6. Joint Ventures - Find a few other eBusiness owners who target similar markets and see if you can build an alliance and do some sort of a joint project together.
7. Off Line Marketing - A biggie and nearly everyone lets this slide. Use cost effective off line marketing strategies to drum up new business. Take in a networking circle at Chamber, place an ad in your town newspaper, do up some flyers and hand them out, coordinate a workshop of some kind. The possibilities are as endless with off line marketing as they are on line.
There you go, seven strategies that you can take a look at and see what you can implement today that will help drum up some new business and weather your business lows.
In all honesty, you should be using all of these tactics throughout year, but if for some reason you aren't, well then get cracking!!
Denise Ryder is a Marketing Coach writing from her home office in Northern Ontario (Canada). Hey...are you a do-it yourself marketer? Are you struggling a little? Need just a little help??? Can you imagine how far your business could grow with a Marketing Coach in your pocket??? Take a no cost Test Drive TODAY!! http://www.profitspace.com/coach