Continued from page 1
7. Be an active commenter. Try to leave comments on blogs that you regularly visit. Most comment systems also provide a way for you to leave a link back to your blog which begs a visit at very least.
8. If you plan to have anything printed up, put your blog’s web address on it. You can print your blog URL on business cards, stickers, leaflets, etc.
9. Take advantage of blog software features that help to promote your Blog. For example, if you're using Blogger, you can do this by turning on: "Email This Post", "Post Pages" "Site feed" and Blogger Navbar. These features will help attract new visitors to your blog.
10. Exchange Links with other Bloggers or blog owners. This is another effective strategy for generating targeted traffic to your blog for free. It involves contacting other blog owners for a possible link exchange partnership. All you have to do is locate blogs that are related to yours and contact webmaster to swap links.
11. Write articles or free reports for other webmasters to publish and put your blog url in byline. The ‘byline’ is short paragraph that goes at bottom of each article and describes who author is and what they do. If you write good content, your articles will be published by other webmasters and many readers who like your article will go on to visit your blog. You can submit articles for free at: http://www.going-platinum.co.uk/
Copyright © 2005. Chileshe Mwape writes for Debt Consolidation Loans UK: http://www.best-debt-consolidation-loan.co.uk/ and http://www.secured-homeowner-loan.co.uk/ . Visit these sites to consolidate debts and apply for a loan online. This article may be reprinted as long as all the above links are active and clickable.