Continued from page 1
8. Specialized Knowledge and / or experience Whatever it is you want to be, you must acquire specialized knowledge or skills required for it. Otherwise, your wish is just wishful thinking. You need to make right decision, make your plan and take appropriate action.
9. Exercise regularly and sensibly Regular sensible exercises keep you fit, alert and strong. Regular exercises helps blood circulation and need I say more?
10. Stay Employed or Occupied Even if you have to take some time off work to adjust to a new situation, try to work part-time, stay occupied or full-time. Keeping a job is a good way to stay active.
11. Food You are what you eat. Take a balanced diet, not just eat abundance of what you like and little of other food in order to give your body balanced amount of nutrition required to maintain a healthy body. Avoid too much hamburger burgers. Plain boiled water is good, cola is not good. Listen to your doctor’s advice if you are sick. For example people with diabetic issues should know what can be taken and what need to be avoided. Avoid heavy food at least 3 hours before going to bed. Avoid alcohol, take more vegetables, more fruits and fish. 12. Helping Others The more you give more you will get in return. Those who help others are also helping themselves. For example, if a consultant helps others in need by giving help and information, he is actually gaining trust from whom he helped and eventually people will like to do business with him.
Contributing to society is an important aspect of good life. By helping others within your means to help those who are less fortunate is our obligation to society. If you do that consistently, you will feel good about yourself and your fortune will grow even further because more people will be attracted to you.
Money likes to befriend people who already have abundance of it! Give generously to society, let money flow like water. I like what famous property tycoon of Hong Kong, Mr. Lee Ka Shing said, "no matter how much money a person has, he only take a 3 meals a day and sleep on one bed!".
13. Relationship The fact that relationship whether it is dating or married is hard. Things do not go perfectly right most of time. Say “I love you” more, and don’t under estimate ‘power of touch’. Avoid heated quarrel, no one wins a quarrel. The one who thinks he wins a quarrel lose respect of other. Put your family first and your career second if you need to make a critical decision. For more tips, click here.
14. Stay In Touch This is an information age, a digital age, age of dramatic change. Stay on Internet, be informed, and don’t lose touch! Visit Good Life regularly, be our friend, make more friends, expand your reach to other good communities, share your thoughts with others and be happy.
Thank you for reading.
Article by Ronald Yip of Alpha Info Products Lab. Visit his website http://www.alphasoft.cc/good-life.html