Continued from page 1
• What would make you deliriously happy?
2 - How and where can you get your answers?
It’s easier than you may think. Here are some places to start:
• Call or meet with several of your clients and simply ask them
• Use your newsletter: Ask questions within an issue, or send out a special edition
• Create and use an R&D team
• Look at helpful books/publications your clients and customers listed (section 1, above), and try to determine why they were selected
• Check your e-mail: What questions do your clients and customers ask you over and over again?
• If you know other coaches with a similar client base, ask them which questions come up most often with their clients
• Add an “Ask Kathy” page to your website, and invite readers to write in their questions (you can answer them online)
• Join online listgroups or discussion groups to learn topics that capture your clients’ attention
3 - Rank your results
What are top three topics, questions, or needs of your target audience? Write them down (yes, now).
If product you create answers one - or more - of these questions, you're well on your way to success.
(More on this in my article, "How to Get from Market Niche to Passive Income in Three Easy Steps: Steps 2 & 3 - Make Match," also available on this website.)
Kathy helps clients get from 'idea' to 'action' to 'results' more quickly, and more easily - whether they're looking to write a book, develop a new product, or market their product or business. Kathy's clients really appreciate her direct, no-nonsense approach.
In a nutshell? Kathy is all about taking action - and getting exceptional results. Learn more at http://www.smARTbusinessCoaching.com