Continued from page 1
12. Then go to Overture Keyword Suggestion Tool. Enter in a keyword and Overture returns all prior month's searches that include your phrase. The problem with Overture tool is that it doesn't give you exact way that search was entered. This is why it is essential to use a tool like Keyword Tumbler (see # 18) to generate maximum possible number of keyword combinations that a user might enter a search phrase into engines. Link: http://inventory.overture.com
13. Use abbreviations and misspellings. A good misspelling tool is Search Spell. Search Spell uses actual misspellings entered into search engines. Misspelled Keywords is another software tool that will literally create thousands of misspellings for any given keyword phrase you enter into it. Link: http://www.searchspell.com/typo & http://www.misspelledkeywords.co.uk
14. Use acronyms. An acronym is a word formed from initial letters of a name. Example: due diligence becomes DD. A good acronym generator is Acronym Finder. Link: http://www.acronymfinder.com
15. Combine your keyword phrase into one word. Example: strawbale houses => strawbalehouses.
16. Use "space" and "+" with keywords. Example: - strawbale+houses - strawbale +houses
17. Visit Crossword Compiler and download their demo software. Plug in your keywords and discover a multitude of additional words. Link: http://www.crossword-compiler.com
18. Once you have your list compiled visit Keyword Tumbler and download free software. Put your keywords into a text file and then let Keyword Tumbler generate multiple variations of each keyword phrase you have... instantly! Link: http://www.keywordtumbler.com
It does this simply by mixing words in each phrase around. Example: "horses for sale" generates a list like this...
horses for sale horses sale for for horses sale for sale horses sale horses for sale for horses
As Perry Marshall, author of Definitive Guide to Google AdWords said at a recent seminar: "Every combination of keywords that somebody could conceivably type in on Google is a market." Link: http://www.megastep.com/pm
I hope you have found this advice useful? It's exact same procedure I use everyday when fighting pay-per-click wars.
Rob Taylor has been marketing online since 1996. Take advantage of his battle tested marketing strategies that could quietly make you five figure cash profits every month. Subscribe free to his high content newsletter at http://www.megastep.com