Continued from page 1
6. Submit your chat room, e-mail discussion list or discussion board to online community directories. You can find them by typing " community type" with word "directory" in any search engine.
7. Create an e-zine just for people who participate in your online community. Allow them to subscribe for free. When they receive each issue, it will remind them to come back and participate in your community.
8. You (the owner of online community) should participate regularly. Post information that will benefit other people. This will show them you care about your online community members.
9. Have plenty of people to monitor your online community. They could remove postings that turn away people like profanity, spam and other off- subject postings.
10. Your online community should contain user friendly features, like a search option for archived discussions, easy posting or chatting options, email updates or digests, etc.
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July, 2005. Zabang