Continued from page 1
To create a zip file using WinZip, just follow these steps:
1. Open WinZip and click on 'File' and 'New Archive'.
2. In 'New Archive' box, choose a folder where you want to save your zip file
3. Choose a name for your zip file and press OK
4. In 'Add' window, browse until you find your 'articles' folder and double-click
5. Click on 'Add with wildcards'
That's it! Your articles zip file has been created.
Offer your articles zip file for free download in as many places as possible:
- on index page of your website - on your affiliates tool kit page - in welcome message for your newsletter - in your email mini course - as a bonus gift to your customers - in your sig file
This technique will not only increase sales of your existing affiliates - it will quickly bring you dozens of new affiliates.
Good luck with your articles!
Michael Southon has been writing for the Internet for over 3 years. He has shown hundreds of webmasters how to use this simple technique to build a successful online business. Free Mini Course: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.ezine-writer.com/