Continued from page 1
See - that last sentence was an ACTUAL working example of how to weave in a link.
3) Maximum Return For Both Parties
You need to get rebranding balance right.
If you give away an ebook and allow all affiliate links to be rebranded that is a great deal for rebrander - but what do you get out of it ? No affiliate commission, just subscribers maybe for your mailing list if you have a sign-up form in book.
Conversely if you hand out only a few affiliate links for rebranding then that provides little incentive for rebrander to distribute book.
Ideally what you want is maximum motivation for your rebrander which would be
* to allow free rebranding * to allow ALL links to be rebranded
but in a way that you can still benefit.
Can that be possible ?
Fortunately it is, using any of 3 different methods
* if links in book are for your own products
* If links are for products for which you have resale rights
* If links are for 2-tier affiliate programs so that you collect 2nd tier commission when a rebrander, who has signed up under you, makes a sale
And so, if you use these techniques you can begin a viral marketing campaign which will continue to generate traffic and sales with little on-going effort on your part.
EXCEPT for two issues we need to resolve
1) What happens if everyone rebrands book and only makes purchases from their own copy ?
Well, I have found that in practise only a minority (say 10%) will take time to rebrand a book which means that majority (90%) will be reading your book and purchasing from YOUR links.
So only 10% will be 'lost' to you . . . or are they ?
2) Suppose you plan to produce a viral book. It's about a popular topic - so it's bound to have a wide circulation - but you can't find any of three types of suitable links to put in book, i.e. links to a product of your own, to products with resale rights or for 2-tier affiliate programs.
Is there a solution ?
Yes - there are answers to both problems in my book "101 SuperTips" - they are actually tips 100 and 101.
As you might expect this book is free, with valuable information linking to highly relevant products, and you can rebrand it, again for free.
By all rules above it's a candidate, I hope you agree, for 'the perfect viral ebook' and a profitable source of revenue for you.
Harvey is the author of several viral ebooks including 101 SuperTips, a collection of unique Internet Marketing tips, which you can collect at http://www.supertips.com/101/ As a further example of viral marketing you can reproduce this article and change the URL to point to your own rebranded version.