Continued from page 1
6. Combine your products or services into one big package deal with other businesses offerings. You could share a web site and advertise package deal; which means double traffic.
7. Submit your freebie to online directories that list your particular item or service for free. If you're offering a free e-zine, submit it to all free e-zine directories on internet.
8. Participate on message boards. Post answers to other people's questions, ask questions and post appropriate information. Include your signature file at end of all your postings.
9. Exchange classified or sponsor ads with other free e-zine publishers. If there is a huge subscriber difference between e-zines, one can run more ads to make up for it.
10. Post your ad on free advertising areas on internet. You can post it on free classified ad sites, free for all links sites, newsgroups that allow ads, free yellow page directories, etc.
Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine, introducing their new affiliate program which is due out July, 2005. http://www.zabangaffiliate.com/