Continued from page 1
5) Establish a separate business work area in home. If not possible make sure to set aside time when you have privacy. Your time will be spent much more efficiently with no interruptions.
6) Be patient. A successful home business will not blossom overnight. Be prepared to put in some hard work for first months to get things up and running. You will see results.
7) Reward yourself. If you have been putting extra hours into your home business take day off. Spend time with your family and relax. You deserve it.
8) Enjoy time out. Life can be hectic and overwhelming. Add to that starting a home business as well as keeping a full time job! It is essential to have time out for yourself.
9) Invest in conveniences. For example: For home business a faster Internet connection or time saving software. For home an answering machine or a regular cleaner / babysitter. What can be done to free up some of your time and resources.
10) Family comes first. Do what you need to do for your family each day before anything else. They are your life and once they are content then you will feel okay with spending time on your home business.
I am positive these 10 exclusive tips and advice will be of benefit to you. Please feel free to share them with others.
Success to all working, Internet entrepreneurial mothers!
Jacinda Harrison CEO HomeProfitCentre.com
Jacinda Harrison is a home business entrepreneur and CEO of HomeProfitCentre.com - a website developed exclusively for work at home ideas and opportunities. Providing powerful tips and exclusive advice the website is an essential source of information for those who would like to make money online but don't know where to start. And while there, don't forget to subscribe to her FREE “Business Tips Ezine”!