Continued from page 1
* Are you a professional search engine optimizer who plans to work with clients? At workshop, you'll discuss guarantees, contracts, how to get new clients, how to service your clients so that you'll continually exceed their expectations, and more.
* Does your Web site have challenges that are keeping you from achieving top rankings? Learn work arounds for those challenges, from very simple to powerful and complex, depending on your unique situation.
* Are confused about how to use WebPosition Gold? Have you been introduced to Search Engine Optimizer (GRSeo)? Do you need a Web- based alternative to reporting? At workshop, we'll actually demonstrate various tools of trade and offer tips for using those tools as well as showing new tools you may not have considered.
* Are you interested in having a personal appointment to talk about your Web site and any challenges or concerns you are having? Besides training and personal help that comes through workshop itself, each participant will meet with an instructor for a 30-minute private consultation.
Who can benefit from this workshop?
* If you have an online business, or if you're considering starting one, this workshop is ideal for you.
* You may have taken a search engine marketing course in past but haven't kept up with current strategies.
* Maybe you're a Web designer who needs to learn how to design search engine friendly sites.
* Maybe you have a large company who needs a stronger online presence.
* Or, maybe you're ready for "next step" to a successful Web site - what to do "after" you achieve top rankings? If so, this workshop is exactly what you need.
In order to offer personal attention to each attendee, enrollment is limited to around 35. Because group is small, it quickly becomes very friendly and open. We share experiences and expertise, so that no matter what your level of experience is, you'll leave with an abundance of new information and things to try on your own Web site.
So, give this new way of learning search engine strategies a try. Visit Search Engine Workshops (http://www.searchengineworkshops.com) and look over agenda. Read some of testimonies from a past workshop. Learn more about workshop leaders by visiting About Us page.
Then, make arrangements to attend our next workshop to be held at Opryland Hotel in Nashville on May 1-3, 2002. It will be a learning experience you'll never forget!
Robin Nobles, Director of Training, Academy of Web Specialists, (http://www.academywebspecialists.com) has trained several thousand people in her online search engine marketing courses (http://www.onlinewebtraining.com). She also teaches 3-day hands-on search engine marketing workshops with Search Engine Workshops (http://www.searchengineworkshops.com).