Continued from page 1
3. Wear sunglasses and a hat to protect your eyes and head.
4. Stay in shade as much as you can.
5. Be aware of places that reflect sun back on you, like pool water.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes that allow your skin to breathe but protect you from damaging rays of sun.
7. Be especially careful with children, apply sunscreen protection often and limit their sun exposure.
Commit yourself to a lifetime of healthy skin by developing good habits in skin care and teach your children about importance of taking care of their skin.
The overall effects of sun can damage your skin but remembering to always wear sunscreen is one of your best defenses in preventing it from happening to you.
Copyright © 2005 4 Best Shopping.com All Rights Reserved.
This article is provided by http://www.4bestshopping.com offering you smart shopping tips, fitness and health related articles, articles concerning identity theft, credit repair tips and solutions and much more.