Continued from page 1
So just for today, give yourself permission to see your situation differently. Sit down, put your feet up, take a load off and read following ten tips to honoring stuckness.
1. Accept what is now. Everything is in perfect divine right order. Therefore, you are not stuck, just resting.
2. Let your life unfold naturally. If you are unable to make a decision, it means you do not have all information yet. Wait and trust.
3. Ask for help. Consult your psychic, coach, counselor, spirit guides or angels. Be open to a different perspective.
4. Throw an “idea party.” Brainstorm, exchange ideas, give and receive support.
5. Invite someone you admire to be your mentor. (Most people love to give advice!)
6. Recognize that you are not stuck, merely regrouping and preparing for a new life. Be thankful for pause and know that what is yours will come to you.
7. Decide to see your life as a movie and write your dreams into your script.
8. Be honest with yourself. What do you really, really want? Pursue most exciting and/or scary options.
9. Feel fear and, even if you are you terrified of success or happiness, do it anyway. That’s time when you will feel really ALIVE!
10. Take one action every day towards that bigger picture. No matter how small deed, you are still moving forward.
And you are no longer stuck.
Natasha J. Rosewood is a Psychic Coach, Facilitator and Author of Aaagh! I Think I’m Psychic (And You Can Be Too). For details about her services, to purchase her book, read more articles or subscribe to her newsletter visit: www.natashapsychic.com.