Continued from page 1
When to Buy New Running Shoes:
- Look at soles. If they are worn out or very unevenly worn it is time for a new pair.
- If you’ve traveled roughly 400-500 miles on your treadmill or it’s been six months, it is time for a new pair. Remember, if you are wearing your shoes for other activities, those miles count too!
What questions should salespeople ask?
- How long have you been running?
- How much mileage are you doing per week?
- Are you training for a particular event?
- Where do you do most of your running?
- How much do you weigh?
- Are you aware of any foot problems?
Make sure that your shoes fit properly, below are some tips to help:
Simple solutions will get your running. The more you know about your feet and what activities you will be partaking in, more prepared you will be to find right pair of shoes. Shoes are important for health of your feet, but for rest of your bones and joints as well.
Robb Ksiazek is an author and web publisher writing about mind, body, and soul for Body-Mass-Index-4U.com. He believes that our bodies have the power to heal themselves, we just need to allow them.