Continued from page 1
4. If these top sites have discussion boards or forums then participate. Post questions, answer other peoples questions, and join in on conversations. Just make sure that you include your signature file and link at end of your messages.
5. Ask owner of web site about trading advertising. If you don't get as much traffic as they do, you could throw in some extra incentives or put their ad on more of your web pages.
6. Give web site a testimonial for their product or service. Include a text link for your web site within testimonial. They just might include it in their ad copy.
7. Post your text link on their free-for-all links page, if they have one. You may want to go back and post your link regularly so it stays towards top.
8. If they have a free classified ad section then post your ads there. Make sure that you have a killer headline so their visitors will click on your ad.
9. If they have a guest book, sign it. Leave a short but sincere compliment about their web site. Be sure to include your signature file and link at end of your message.
10. Propose a cross promotion deal with web site. You could promote each others products or services in a package deal. You get your site mentioned and links back to your web site.
Lewis Leake is the webmaster of GrowNetProfits.com - subscribe to his GrowNetProfits Newsletter and get Work From Home Tools, Articles, Tips and Resources delivered to you twice a month. http://www.grownetprofits.com -- Also get access to his new Subscriber's Membership Site.