Continued from page 1
1) When you make decisions in life are they made out of guilt, obligation or duty. When you make decisions based on above all you have to give to other person is guilt, pity, and a sense that they are a burden. This is not honoring them or yourself.
2) Are you honoring yourself by taking care what you eat, exercising, having relaxation time, taking vacations. How can you do a better job of this even in baby steps?
3) Do you love your work? If not how could you love work you have to do now and increase your satisfaction in doing it. Do you feel like you know your lifes purpose? Do you have goals you are fullfilling a little each day?
4) Are you being honored (appreciated and respected) by your employer and people you work with?
5) Are you honoring yourself? Are you paying attention to your own needs and wants?
You are meant to live a joyful and authentic life, knowing who you are and honoring very core of self, a life that makes you thrive by nourishing your heart, expanding your mind, and growing your soul. A life that is free from what others think, a life that empowers you to be who you really are.
Go and live it.
If you like this article read Judi's blog at http://judisingleton.blogharbor.com/blog