Continued from page 1
1. Join big ones. You will get your page to a wider audience if you do
2. Join manual surf exchanges. Your page is more likely to be read.
3. Find one with a surf ratio of 2:1 or better. What this means is that for every 2 pages you surf your site is viewed once.
4. Join one where you get credit (clicks/money) for activity of those you have referred. This allows you to generate lots of free traffic as you refer more and more people
5. Join one thatís been around for a while. Your going to put a lot of work into growing your client base here, if they have been in business for a while (more than 2 years) they have a better chance of lasting next two.
6. Join as a free member first, until you understand enough about program to decide if paid benefits are worth your while.
7. Join two programs (but no more) to begin with. This way you can allocate some of your traffic to promoting each exchange to others customer base. In this way you will grow your down line and amount of traffic you get for free.
8. Join at least one which allows surfer to choose pages they view by selecting an ad associated with page. This will give you a valuable insight to effectiveness of you ad copy. Trafficswarm is run this way.
9. Take advantage of your surfing time. Take note of pages you view and reasons that that made it attractive or not to you.
10. The pages you select to promote must convey their message at a glance and ideally should contain a free offer (Ebook, Ezine sign up). Your objective should be to encourage surfer to find out more, setting up a future sale
With this information you will get more visitors and customers to your website. Over time you Traffic Exchange program will feed itself to provide free traffic forever.
Hereís to your success!
Brian Pratt is a 46 year old New Zealander. He owns a Plug-In Profit Site at http://www.bestrealincome.com. You can contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org