Continued from page 1
Most of paid autoresponder gives unlimited follow-ups which is key point to follow-ups and sales conversion.
After you’ve found best autoresponder for you or you could follow link in resource box below to find out some of *good quality* autoresponder that I recommends.
You can now start thinking about organizing your follow-up emails.
Here are some of ideas to help you sort out your articles in order:
1. Send all articles and e-books belong to one affiliate program together
2. If that particular program provides both articles and e-books, interchange them.
I.e. Send one emails with articles, send another emails with thank you notes and a link for your prospects/subscribers to download e-books.
3. Unless you are sending a series of articles, e.g. Part 1 to part 5 of Effective Ways of Promoting Your Affiliate Products, send emails every 3-5 days, but never longer than 7 weeks.
You don’t want your prospectsto forget who you are.
4. Always send a welcome email to your prospects to introduce yourself and ask prospects to email you back. A good technique is to ask open questions to your prospects. Open questions allow your prospects to tell you more about him/her instead of yes/no answer.
5. Always provide an easy way for people to unsubscribe themselves from your list. Your autoresponder should do this job for you quite easy and fast.
If you are buying or using free email lists is sure to double check with list providers sources of their leads.
You don’t want to end up with a lot of spamming warning!
Reminder: To build relationship is key element to bear in mind when following-up with your prospects.
(c) J M Chiang. Janice Chiang publishes Home Business Tips, a fresh and informative newsletter dedicated to support people looking for *best-rated* opportunities and latest time-saving tools. Send a blank email to mailto:email@example.com today.