Continued from page 1
The advantage? It's free for you, and it takes little time because you offer it by autoresponder. To clients you could also offer a special introductory price on one of your coaching/consultant packages.
People love a bargain, even it is isn't free.
6. Make it easy for your readers to order or follow up. When you offer something for sale, be sure you include optional ways to purchase.
While people do buy Online, they want security. If you don't have a site or your site is insecure, either start a Pay Pal at www.paypal.com, Practice Pay Solutions at www.Practice Pay Solutions.com, or a Click Bank account at www.ClickBank.com.
7. If you don't have a Web site, offer an order form your subscribers can either fax or mail to you with their name, title of products, prices and preferred way to order. Of course an 800 number works well too. They carry no service charge usually. You are charged just for calls.
8. Practice following up once every week or two to a different group. Most will take you up on freebie, even if they don't buy. Your name will become famiiar to them. They may even pass your freebie on to their associates and friends. Include: "You may forward this message to anyone, as long as you include my signature box at bottom.
Former buyers are your virtual sales force. Take advantage of this free way to market yourself and keep your name in front of your target audience.
9. Include your signature box at bottom of each email you send. Highlight one offer each time with a link to your Web site or an autoresponder for your book, ezine or other products. Put his free, powerful, subtle, sales mesage to work for you!
Be sure to include a regular phone number for overseas buyers, an 800 number for orders, and both your email and Web address in a link. You may also want to provide a link to a "special offer" on your Web site. Change your signature to meet each eGroup's needs. Keep you lines in your signature box from 4-6 lines if possible.
10. Run your follow up offer by a friend or associate. Ask them what compels them to take out their credit card and buy? What do they like? Not like? Did any information offend them?
You have endless opportunities to expand your client base and product sales. Your fans are there to assist you. Give to them, and many will give back. Give often and give freely. People appreciate freebies, and will pass your name on to their friends and associates.
Judy Cullins: author, publisher, book coach Helps professionals manifest their book dreams eBook:_Write Your eBook or Other Short Book Fast! http://www.bookcoaching.com/discounts.shtml Send an email to mailto:Subscribe@bookcoaching.com The Book Coach Says... includes 2 free eReports mailto:Judy@bookcoaching.com Ph:619/466/0622