Continued from page 1
8. Is there anything you'd like to add? If so, write it down. Any ideas that spring to mind, write those down too. If you're satisfied with end result - great.
9. Now it's time to re-write those goals. So move to a new page on your note pad and give it same name again -- 'Muscle and Fitness Goals Refined'. Then write date just below that.
You need to shorten your goals so that they're specific and achievable by a certain time. At same time they must have essence of what you want to have achieved by end of your training program. For example:
If one of your goals is to have lost weight. Then word it so that it's specific, time limited and has essence of what you want to achieve. So you would write it like this:
"I am achieving a weight loss of 16lbs by March 5th, 2005."
"I am increasing my arm size to 16 inches by April 21, 2005."
Get what I mean?
10. Now that you have written your goals, again, I want you to get a card. Lets say 'Postcard' size. Again write title: 'My Muscle and Fitness Goals' and date of starting your program.
Now write those specific goals onto your card. These are now ready to be a part of your training routine. Every time you're about to commence your training, just read those goals aloud.
As you do, see yourself perform those exercises. Feel your muscle work, your heart pump and how great it is to be achieving your goals.
I have got you to write your goals three times. Did you notice that?
Because I want you to --
* Establish those goals in you heart and in your mind.
* To be passionate about those goals that mean so much to you.
* To feel benefits, as if you already have achieved your goals
* To see benefits, as if you already have achieved them.
To conclude, follow these ten steps. Be patient. Be focused. And believe that this will help, even if you are doubtful. Where most people fail, is point where they think negatively. As soon as you begin this negative thought process, you have damaged your chance of success on that occassion. If this happens, correct it immediately and continue.
Muscle and Fitness is 'HAVE' key. There are still 'BE' and 'DO' keys to go. But, that's for my next article. Make sure you read all related articles and you'll be well on your way to success in your Muscle and Fitness program.
Tony Farrell of provides valuable insight into the world of health, fitness and bodybuilding. Through his unique approach, he truly helps people to succeed and reach their goals. To subscribe to his ezine, just visit: http://www.how-to-build-muscle-and-fitness.com